Healthy Homes Home Repair Program
Home Repair applications for 2017 are now available and are due back by March 18, 2017.
Please note that due to limited funding households that have previously received a Home Repair Grant from Healthy Homes or households that have purchased a Healthy Home are not eligible for the Home Repair Program.
To assist homeowners with exterior repairs while facilitating pride and responsible home ownership.
The Home Repair Program offered by Healthy Homes provides grants to homeowners in the impact area (see map below) to make exterior improvements to their home. Repair items include: roofs, windows, doors, porches, siding, painting, gutters, fences, walkways, and landscaping.
To be eligible Home Repair grant recipients must:
- live in the home as their full-time residence
- property taxes and mortgage (if applicable) must be paid to-date
- take a free 2-hour home maintenance workshop offered through Homeport
- sign a 3-year Restrictive Covenant after repairs are completed
- live within the Healthy Homes impact area
For more information on the Home Repair Program, contact Tuhru Derden at (614) 907-0168.