Healthy Homes Home Repair Program
To assist homeowners with exterior repairs while facilitating pride and responsible home ownership.
Home Repair 2018 applications will be available soon!
The Home Repair Program offered by Healthy Homes provides grants to homeowners in the impact area (see map below) to make exterior improvements to their home. Repair items include: roofs, windows, doors, porches, siding, painting, gutters, fences, walkways, and landscaping.
To be eligible Home Repair grant recipients must:
- live in the home as their full-time residence
- property taxes and mortgage (if applicable) must be paid to-date
- take a free 2-hour home maintenance workshop offered through Homeport
- sign a 3-year Restrictive Covenant after repairs are completed
- live within the Healthy Homes impact area
For more information on the Home Repair Program, give us a call (614) 355-0395.