Healthy Homes Home Repair Program
To assist homeowners with exterior repairs while facilitating pride and responsible home ownership.
The Home Repair 2018 application is now available here: 2018 Application
The Home Repair Program offered by Healthy Homes provides grants to homeowners in the impact area (see map below) to make exterior improvements to their home. Repair items include: roofs, windows, doors, porches, siding, painting, gutters, walkways, and landscaping.
To be eligible Home Repair grant recipients must:
- live in the home as their full-time residence
- property taxes and mortgage (if applicable) must be paid to-date
- take a free 2-hour home maintenance workshop offered through Homeport
- sign a 3-year Restrictive Covenant
- live within the Healthy Homes impact area (see map below)
- have household income below 120% of area median income (see chart below)
For more information on the Home Repair Program, give us a call (614) 355-0339 or email Sarah Higgins at: Sarah.Higgins@nationwidechildrens.org